Thursday, February 25, 2010

Marc Marc in ma room! say, weee~


Is this new flavour of pringles? honestly I don't know. hahaha~
and there are another one with blue packin' -- crab flavour.
Yea yea yeah I admit that I really been fascinated by the packin' colour ok?
but I thought crab and prawn flavour could be nice also what.
But I'm wrong,hahaha~ not really that yummy, still I love the ori and onion flavour =D

Weeeeee~ first time Marco step into ma room!!
( not really step, but been forced and hugged into ma room to take pic with me
using ma webcam as well,LOL!! )
Dont you think there are some dialogues can be added through our expressions?

Daphne : wooOoooO baby I love you so muchie! *hug as tightly as possible*
Marco : let...let..me....bre..a...br..e....ath............

ops? it's snowing,it's snowing~~!!

Answer me.....!
nice right? LOL~~~~~

1 sweeties:

CMZ February 26, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

omfg...tat stupid growth liao...
so fugly lah ur last pic

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP