Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lunchies

( 2010 Feb 10 )
Yesterday's Lunch

I cooked Alfredo Spaghetti, yum yum~
very simple way to cook, but a little bit too salty,
haha~

( front & middle for family, the 3rd one with chocolate cookies mixed is for bro's gf =) )

Chinese New Year coming very soon,
thought of what mummy said last time,
she asked me to bake cookies for CNY,
but I think she herself forgot she ever said this before, LOL~

Actually I intend to bake some different types of cookies
✦ Oat ✦ Chocolate ✦Sugar on top ✦ Original
but you know what? too much milk added,
it became too sticky until I cannot even shaped it.LOL!!
Well never mind, after found it too sticky I'm kinda lazy to do all those flavours,
So I just try to put some on top there, lol~~
Thanks God they still taste good =D



( 2010 Feb 11 )
Today's Lunch

Not really having appetite today, regurgitation.
But there are no food for me to eat,
then I open the refrigerator and found the seaweed sheet ,
so I make sushi for my lunch. LOL~
But no ingrediants? OK what again, HOT dog again, lol.
well that pack of hot dog gonna expired if still no ppl touch it,
ok let me rescue u from the waste , hahahhaha, crazy me~
After dogs, what else? oh eggs? what else? cucumber, lol~
These all the ingrediants used in my sushi today, haha.

Just a normal kind of sushi, nothing much to say here XD
Taste? Hmm not until the best yummy but I can fill my stomach as well, LOL~

My Kimchi soup, LOL
It's the pack of condiment from Shin Ra Myun actually, LOL.
I havent cook the ramyun yet, next time gonna cook it in a different way,
will post next time =D

1 sweeties:

CMZ February 12, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

ciu...dun giv me eat!!!

rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP