Monday, February 15, 2010

2010Feb14th

It's CNY first day~
Wake up at the 9 in the morning..listen the lion,dong dong chiang~ haha
Mum cooked new year cake, love it.
2 pieces per person, the 2nd piece make me so so full already =D
AND it keep my stomach full until the lunch time, LOL.
Relatives come my house after the lunch time, around 1 pm ~ Happy happy~

Kirby teach me a way to earn money in pet society which can earn faster than the way i do now.
HAHA~ Thanks Kirbbbbbby =D
Suddenly heard the elders said,
" want to go to cinema for movie "
" we also going to cinema for a movie "
" what movie you want to watch? let's go for a movie later, 72 tenants of prosperity "

OK something like this, what the purpose of saying those?
The purpose I wrote that just want to mention that I went for a movie with family and relatives today,LOL~~ 72 tenants of prosperity, a funny movie, haha =D

Then night went out with darr and ash, so fun to chit-chat with you both =D
Find one day, we play lami ya, hahahha!!
Well today is 15th and I'm still awake here, may be is time to go to bed now ,haha~

Good Night ! =)


p/s p/s : I don't know why some people can be that childish? hahaha
please~ be mature, that's so unnecessary. OK?

People told me, a smile to him/her , he/she will smile back to you.
But somedays I found that it is an
invalidation, HAHA!! I'm stupid, I'm stupid!!!
But so what? I still love to do that, smile bring health.
What? at least it wont harm you, right?

Yeah you are right~ there are no meaning for writting these all,
I'm just releasing and trying to solve my vexations, LOL~

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP