Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY eve

13/2/2010

It's CNY eve.
Not really feel CNY this year, why?
But so many people is playing firecrackers =D

Today was so tired, helped out my mum the whole morning,
because daddy having half day job today.
Afternoon went for hypermarket and purchased so many junk foods, LOL~
Then night, just finish dinner with family and relatives at my house.
And now am updating ma blog here =D

It's 2010 Valentine's day tomorrow.
Been discussing where to go for tomorrow night with darr just now.
Yeapie tomorrow gonna out out ,no more staying home~~
( I know it's CNY 1st day =) )

Ma finger nail are so long ( well for me, over my meat then is long XD )
Gonna cut it later,lol~ because I feel it's so dirty now =) )

OKey anyway,
Happy Chinese New Year to everybody~
and Happy Valentine in advance
=D

It's a new beginning for everything~
Always love to whom I love
muakkss!
Happy Always =D

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP