Monday, February 22, 2010

webcam maniac

Yay babe yay!!
I ate Mc'D for lunch today, I am so happy man =D
Daddy said after eat don't tell mumie,
shhhH! that's gonna be our secret, LOL~~~

★★★★★
Lalalalarr~~
I'm crazy again,
boring because dady wanna change the pc room's jalousie into sliding window.
And that's why my destop cannot use.
So I play webcam using ma lappie in ma room after lunch outside, LOL~

errrr....Free Style?
Ma handphone, pretty? LOL~

This's not a new phone, bought it in the year of 2008 as ma birthday present.
It's a lil bit late but thank you daddy mumie!!
HAHAHA~
But too bad, this phone not really can function well sometimes.
( After drop by fren on the hard cement, urrghh~~ )
It will shut it off itself automatically, LOL~ (sometimes even shut while I talking phone,grrr)

Like it because it's thin and light,
and also because you can't find many people using this in M'sia!! LOL!
Love it love it XD

But now am hunting for touch screen phone,
May be LG crystal?
otherwise then my bro's nokia,urmm..?
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, nice also what XD

7 sweeties:

CMZ February 23, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

webcam wif me...rf
we play cyber sex...rf
if not i tell ur mom u eat mcd...rf

Jordan Chan February 23, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Another pic xP
My handphone also auto off sometimes =( Stupid Sony Ericsson =[

Unknown February 23, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Fulamak, someone's just eaten the wrong medicine! wakakaka!

anywayz, nice shot! =)

DaphnE February 23, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

CMZ

gila u rf u better play with kelvin rf

DaphnE February 23, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

jordan,

lol~ is it? same same sony ericsson ,same same sot sot same same prob too =D

DaphnE February 23, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

kendrick

lol how u noe? i nvr take medicine,tat's y i oways sot =D

Unknown February 23, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

hahahaha, then its my mistake lo.....u r natural born sot sot lol

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP