Wednesday, February 17, 2010

webcam and my shopping day

Webcam testing

loading---


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


No problem~
peace~

OK this pictures were taken before I'm going out today.
Honestly I'm kinda boring and that's why I took these pics,LOL~
(Indeed I'm testing my webcam as well =D )


Went out for shopping today, it's ma shopping happy day =D
Bought Maybelline gel eyeliner (Ash said it's so so so nice to use~~~) , MJ mascara (mine getting finish) , L'oreal lip and eye remover (finishing soon too =D) , 3 magazines (2 fashion and 1 planting magazine) , 1 long top ( like because it looks like a dress) .
OK what the purpose of explaining in those brackets? Actually just want to mention about I'm not wasting money to buy something I don't need at all!! HAHAHA!

Having headache almost the whole afternoon, took a nap after I'm back to home at the afternoon, but my head gonna boom after I wake up, so I have to eat panadol after my dinner~
Then went out for a tea with friends and now am back to home and updating blog here again, LOL~~ OK feeling kinda sleepy and preparing to get to the bed now~

Good Night everybody, sweet dream~ =)

7 sweeties:

Unknown February 17, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

awesome XD

DaphnE February 19, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

lol kendrick,where's my cupcakes? XD

Jordan Chan February 20, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

This girl sot jor~ =P

DaphnE February 21, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

haha,,where got..anyway, u are? =D

Jordan Chan February 21, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Jordan in fb =P

DaphnE February 21, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

oh oh is you,,haha~ you visit my blog too,thanks very much =D

Unknown February 23, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

I ate the cupcakes d lo, almost expire la waiting for the princess to come to eat...aiyo....(=.=)

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP