Sunday, February 21, 2010

woot!!


Don't know what this little thing doing there,
He climb the stairs himself and then put his head like this
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓lmao!! so cute~~
then he can even sleep there
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓hahaha~
I know you can't see his eyes XD

★★★★★
Daddy said gonna bring me for Mc'D tomorrow on that day,
but seems that cannot be execute because he's sick =(
Urrgghh ma Mc'D !!!!
Now is 11.05pm, I feel funny for something though i'm kinda upset for it,
why can it be so funny? I don't know, HAHAkkk!! just let it be.. hahakk~
what the next should I write? I don't know,hahahakk~
perhaps it's ma time to sleep, but I'm so energetic now,hahakkk~

Woot! I'm listening 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic album now, it's nice to listen.
Well, about winter sport, I love figure skating the most =D
May be because I love RG too =D

OK have to go on bed now, promise myself must sleep before 12 today onwards, LOL~

Sweet Dream guys , Night =)

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP