Monday, March 1, 2010

it's so not my day

YO people!!!

Well I'm sick,
my throat is weird,
don't know how to describe the feeling
you know my english isn't that good right? =) lol~
but I'm pretty sure this is just a simple sickness that everyone may get,
sneeze, cough, snivel, sick of throat, blah blah...
that is fff..ffffff... FLU!!

Dislike to exercise especially some sports that need to head down when I'm sick,
you know why??
because I'll snot like hell and I need to sniffle and sniffle again to make sure that
" NO WATER " is coming out from ma nose!! AAaarrggGhhH!!

And I sprained my neck, HAHAHAHA!
Not a serious one of course, otherwise I wont be using my pc and updating blog here =D
just feeling pain when I turn my head to left side, zzzZ!
mumy said : this happen for sure because you sleep like a snake!
LOL~~~~~ I love snake style, it just feel comfortable,
it's like auto yoga during ma sleeping time, LOL!!
you know I'm just kidding right? =D I mean the auto yoga, but I really do feel comfortable, ha.ha.HA!

OK and then, I feel bored the whole day today,
Nothing fresh for me to do.
I don't know and I just sit in front the PC for almost the whole morning time
and I not really have things to do.
sometimes I look at facebook,
sometimes I look at msn,
and this is how my wonderful morning spent for today, HAHAHA~
and then I don't even feel hungry at all, but I feel like vomiting.
OK I really got no any mood to cook, so I look for some junks for ma lunch.
Yeah babe you got it!

"you should eat something that may worsen your sickness toward recovery"

I don't know but sometimes this can really happen on me =D

blah~
blah~
blah~

and I'm sneezing like hell again now, I think I better sleep.
Take good care everybody, the weather is bad!
May God Bless You and Me.
Good Night


0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP