Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yooohuuu~

Errr...I'm like nothing to do now,
think of wanna write some rubbishes here.
LOL~

I start feeling unwell.
Dear my body,
wan sick then faster sick please?
don't stucking there want out but dont out.
you make me suffering only.

Yesterday no went to yoga,
mummy not happy.
But I not happy if I go to yoga.
Sorry I'm being selfish again. T.T

Noon went to shopping with Eileen,
bought a cheap high heel,
but quite nice what, so what for the cheap price???
spoilt then throw, not much to consider, lol~
And also some of hair accessories.
Because of Eileen, 3 of them are pink colour!!!!
HAHAHAHA!
but I like too.
because they are cheap and still have 20% off.
LOL~
Night went to wagamama, YOYO and luk luk king.
After wagamama I'm full enough,
CSW want try to sit in the new YOYO building.
So we went to YOYO.
After YOYO, luk luk king? LOL .
Sorry I'm so full and I didn't eat anything else~

OKEY.

The day before yesterday I slept 5 hours.
Then yesterday no sleep.
Whoa that's mean 5 /48 hours I've slept only.
Broke my record already, HAHAHA!!

everyone went to sleep already.
if i sleep now, tomorrow can i wake up?
hmm.....

my head so dizzy now
everything spinning.
LOL~
3.30am already.

GOD,
I need a rest, 2 hours are enough..
please~

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP