Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday TPF~

17th December 2009

This day is TPF birthday. That girl say spend us dinner then wanna clubbing, lol.
We go to Emperor eat Ramen. I choose the spicy flavour. Because there are the only spicy.
The birthday girl choose the sour spicy ramen, hmm not bad have the spicy taste~
So I thought mine will be spicy too? But not spicy at all, LOL. zzzz
But overall it's quite tasty , haha.

Then we go to white room at Times Square.
Entry fees is RM25 per person, but you know what, Thurs is their ladies night.
So we got the free entrance, lol.
When we walk inside, so empty, because it still early.
We sit down and I look around, I saw this DJ ↓↓↓

I don't know how to say his costume or even his hair style.
If you meet him outside I think you will think he is like sleep late and rushing to college. LOL.
And when he play the music, his body don't have any movement, hahahahaha
I really never met this kind of weird DJ.
( Sorry if you see this someday , but this's just my own opinion. XD )


Yea yea this is my drink ---- Apple Juice, hahahahaha!!
My friend said why go this kind of place but you drink juice? hahaha.
Nvm because he don't know my condition, LOL.
And then I lazy reply his sms already XD
( Sorry too if you found that I no reply you because I'm lazy? XD )

Then suddenly blackout, lol.
The first time we can see everyone face during the clubbing time.
And we sit inside, those who drink just drink, who smoke just smoke, speak just speak.
A feel come over me -- We just like the bad youngsters been caught into police station and wait for parents come to rescue us , hahahaha


But luckily blackout not long,
Everyone continue their high time again when the current back to us, lol.
2am, we back home .
This is how TPF 21st birthday celebrated. LOL~

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP