Thursday, December 3, 2009

HELP ME!!!!!

Actually I don't know want to share this with who,
perhaps blog is the best way to release ?

I feel so stress recently,
performance date coming nearer and nearer
can i do better this time?
Mum keep say don't "DIU GA" in front ppl,
I know and I also don't want.
So I trying to practise it and into it while playing.
but I really cannot concentrate recently.
Who gonna help me? Nobody.
Because I'm the one who gona perform.
The 1st thing I wake up I think of this day must practise hard,
but when I go to the piano ,
my mind start mess up all with the vexations.

20th still have one more at UMS.
Teacher told me this week must learn all.
Duet somore, I cannot involve my partner.
I rather my teacher give me solo.

All the vexations ,
Please away from me until 20th ,
can?
My brain going to boom,
I so suffer for cannot concentrate on anything.
And the only way to forget them is to sleep.
Sleep waste my time the most = =
I want practise!!!!
but I cannot concentrate wor?

OIIIII HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP