Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Part1 - Greece Santorini

In my 21 years living on this earth.
There are 3 places I really wish I can go in my life.
One of them is Greece.
I love this place because of Santorini.
I don't know why but it's like making me warmth,
Love the white buildings, the sky blue, the ocean blue, anythings.
Wish I can live there for few months to know more of their culture, civilizations and more.
Just feel like I can find the losing me there, may be i'm wrong?
But still feel like wanna go, haha~
Because I just love the colours ,buildings and anythings there =D

Some pictures



















3 sweeties:

Chloe Bong December 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

wow...nice place

DaphnE December 17, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

ya lor..stil hav 2 places,
next time i goin to post again,haha~

Unknown December 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

The architecture, the scenery, the feeling of love! Aw man oh I love this place! Very Nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP