Wednesday, December 9, 2009

please?

I have a weird thinking.
But at least I can still communicate with normal human.
Actually not weird but self thinking is important for me.
But how many people can really understand what am I thinking?
Even parents they don't know.
parents cannot understand why I keep going out.
because I start naughty in their eyes.
But I'm not. Did you ever try to think about it?
I feel annoying enough. But still want to scold and nag on me.
May be I need to tell about my bad feeling and moody for something.
But see my actions still cannot understand? OK never mind.....
Like CNF said : I FORGIVE YOU SINCE YOU KNOW NOTHING .
HAHA this sentence so damn funny, but correct in the other side. XD

Others said an artist use to live with their own way.
Yeah! something cannot happen on normal people but they just work on artist.
Art don't have any correct or false.
This is how art happen. Because they're art.
What am I trying to say? I also don't know, LOL!!!
I mean I have my own way to live and to think or anything.
I accept your sincerely advises but Please don't comment on anything I did.
I know what to do and I will ask if I don't know. Once again,
I'm not a kid anymore.

3 sweeties:

Unknown December 14, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Don't worry, we all have our advantages and disadvantages. And the truth is in this world there is no Evil people, only people who doesn't agree with the other people. As you do, we may not understand you, but one thing I can say is you are a talented artist, a great musician and a lovely girl I knew =)

Sorry for the long typing =P

DaphnE December 17, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

haha thanks kendrick..
so just go on with what i think lor.. =]

Unknown December 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Hahaha, your thinkings are unique, and I support it a lot haha, no offence oh If I said anything that did not made your requirements haha

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP