Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanks for those read this.

I use to feel mysterious about human being since I'm still young.
There are a lot organs functioning inside a human body.
But this isn't the entire for a human. Human still need sentimental to be a human.
If we live without Delight, Depress, Smile, Cry.. This isnt human anymore.

For me,
Human is weird. Human sometimes like a computer.
Anything need to be arrange in brain, just like a CPU.
When you think there are too much pending to do or feel messy with them,
you will start arrange which is the most important and to do first.
When you wake up in the morning, is just like a CPU has on and to start function until you shut your mind down. (in other way to say is sleep.)

Sometimes human is just like a human.
When you are happy, you will try to find someone to share your happiness with.
When you are sad and unhappy, you will try to find something to release and to make yourself happy. You will try to find the best way to forget your unhappy, the best way to make yourself relax.

Human need love. No matter from family, friends, lover. Or even anyone from this earth.
But you have to learn to love them before they love you..
I learned it few years ago. It's so tired to hate somebody in your life.
Forcing doesnt work in a happy life and that's why human need social.
Communication make things gone great. We need to talk to relief.
After communication, what to do in the next is to accept.
Forget anything they did bad on you. And start with him/her a new happy life.
Perhaps this is the best way to stay yourself happy.

Some people said I have an amazing toleration. May be I'm stupid for them.
But this is how I go on my life without any hatred.
Clever needed for a better life, but sometimes foolish also a necessary for a happier life.

I just wanna say that and let you all understand,
Who ever offended me, blame me, scold me, curse me or more...
I really did forgive you.
Because you all are the important one in my life. =)

2 sweeties:

♥가요씨♥ December 17, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Great what are you writing =)
I agreed all of them..
How are you recently?
Do you feel good now?

Unknown December 19, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

You are very passionate.

I reli feel the warmth from your writings.

Thank you for sharing your taught with us, I am very lucky to followed your blog =)

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP