Thursday, December 24, 2009

20th UMS performance Day.

20.12.2009

Today is the day perform at Uni Malaysia SBH.
I got the very deep impression with the saxophone guy,
So "LAM" ooooo!! haha~ very touching music he played that day =)
( I have only 1 of his picture but I'm kinda lazy to edit , sorry for not uploading XD )
still have a lot performers before my duet turn,
too much pictures to edit so I just directly skip until mine ok?
HAHAHA XD

I perform duet of "Sleigh Ride" with my partner.


( I'm the one with red dress , lol )


These two performers are very good~
The long hair who sit on the left hand side is my teacher =)
and the right hand side is my teacher student.

On the stage.
waiting for every performers to get their certificate ,
so boring and I say "woo" with the peace to brother
heeheeee.

What am I looking at? I also don't know, LOL~


woo KEN my face look like a ball lor, HAHAHAHA!!!

So many cute children, kakakaka~



Not the perfect performance for us,
but well done to you and me
=)

4 sweeties:

♥가요씨♥ December 28, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Congratulation to you, Daphne..
It's a nice performance =)

CMZ December 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

波很大...rf

DaphnE December 29, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

VIVI,

haha thanks ^^

DaphnE December 29, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

CMZ,

那里够你大 rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP