Thursday, March 25, 2010

so-called DAPHNE

OK I think it has been a long long time ago since the last post updated and,
Yeay it's time to write something huh?

Do you wonder what am I doing recently?
I'm kinda busy though, I'm not really that busy too.
But there've been few buddies complained bout my schedule is full
and hard to hang out with me,
Arrhaaaaaaa~~ I think I need to mention that,
I really not that free for weekdays evening time and also Saturday before 6/7pm.
I need to learn, I need to homework, I need to teach, blahhhhh~
This is how ma general life going on everyday but sometimes that journal don't work too. =D

Of course, I'm boring when I got no anythings for me to do BUT!
BUT! BUT! BUT!
I can be busy when I want to and I need to, ( busy on what huh? hmm urm erm mmMm? )
I don't used to it everyday but I can sit in front the piano and practise for over 8 hours
when I having the dammmmmmmnie right mood.........................................! =D

I know it's kinda ridiculous on me for you yet I still want to say,


This is Daphne, I AM DAPHNE.
I'm the busiest freelance ever!!
weeeeeeeeeee~♥

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP