Monday, March 29, 2010

♥Candyfloss♥

OppOpoOps, i'm updating ma lovely blog again, happy anyone? oh well i guess no, LOL~~

OKey I'm so boring now and I got nothing to do since my brain just fuzzy from the second I woke up this morning and then I'm here to squeeze something to post before I go to bed AND, I got no idea bout what should I going to write at all *urhmmmmm*
I'm now racking my brain to write something out here *heekk huuu hhhak hiiik*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well, I like candyfloss, but I didn't eat that for years and I miss that recently, O.M.G? lol~
I like bigggggggG one of course and I always believe that,
no-one out there will prefer the small one, arrhaha! ( shocked* you are? urh ouwh~ )

Aww anyway, I googled for some candyfloss pics, garrrgh so many cute pics there, and most of them are in pink colour, LOL~~
( urhm~ I not really that addicted into PINK actually but I think that's so girly and sweet =D )

Then, I found this -----


CANDYFLOSS MAKER!!!!!
Can make candyfloss whenever you want, spin as large as you like, garrhh~
it looks cute too! I mean the pinky box with wheels on it, hahaha
Perhaps you can just imagine that you bought a big fluffy candyfloss from somewhere
like fun-fair because it looks like a cart, lol~

" urrrmm.........daddy....... can you please get me that? >"< "

And then I found this too!
.
.
.



I never ate any candyfloss which can be that large as her's,
even never saw before, hahahahh!
poor me!! ( or poor M*******? lol? )
why there're no any candyfloss sellers can make as big as this?
WHY?????!
LOL!!

" Owh girl this pink monster gona harm your body!
give me this
scoundrel!! I gotta kill it slowly~ "


Last not least,
I want to eat candyfloss!!!!!

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP