Thursday, March 18, 2010

I miss my granny

I'm getting weird again. I'm getting emotional again.
Watched some programes either from TV or Internet which are related with granny.

Yup, I'm getting weird because of my granny.
I miss my granny.
Honestly I don't have so much sweet memories about her,
Relationship between us not really good, I'm not close with her.
I can only remember a sentence she told me before, at about 9-10 years old,
I think I did some lil' small thing and then I went to tell my granny, HAHA
( I'm still a kid what that time, what to expect so much again? zzzZ )

" you are now grew up, most of the time you can solved problems yourself "
It may be an ordinary sentence for you, but for me it's a big NOT.
I can still feel how happy when she said that to me,
It was like praising me, you know my granny didn't praise me much.
( Try to re-read up there, I did mention our relationship not really good right? =) )
It was not easy to get one from her.

I miss my granny's cooking too, especially the japan taufu, I love to eat that.

=)

BUT,

Time passed, and now I can only do nothing to bring her any happiness.
Eventhough it's not easy for me to recall all those memories,
but you're always in my heart, with me and every family members.
Too bad and too late for this,

I Love You Granny!

1 sweeties:

Eileen March 25, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

when the thing past, it won't come back again..time goes by it will become a memory, trying to save those memory that we share with them, although we know that it won't happen again, but will keep it in our heart...people got feeling, got emotional is normal..coz this is God created for us..anywhere, i will always be with u as u r my very best fren~...

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP