Wednesday, March 31, 2010

GUESS vs AO

WeeeeeeeeeeeE~~ HARLOW people!

I'm updating my lil' bloggie and
drinking my yogurt drink which is my favourite flavour ever------

MANGGO!! owh yesh manggo~~
I love manggo without reasons,
urhmmmm~ perhaps I should say that I born to love manggo? wuuahahah!
OK this is not the main purpose of this post, LOL~

I'm looking forward to buy a watch recently,
and I found some simple and lovely style of GUESS.





Still have other designs i'm interested with actually, but I'm lazy to find pics anymore.
because I forget the website address and what I entered to search last time, lmao*!

OK and then yesterday I saw Alessandra Olla watches in STMX official website,
some of their designs quite lovely too, and I'm in love with this ----



BUT
, Alessandra Olla not available in M'sia, hahaha! aww that's so so so bad..
AO is much more cheaper than GUESS,
and I'm not sure weather the GUESS watches I'm interested with are available in M'sia or not too! owh mama mia this is so goshhhh........!

Owh well long story short,
these pics proved that my sight always stop at watches with blinkiie swarovski bezel, LOL!
garrh gonna try to look for other brands again, wuuuakakak~


Have A Nice Dream people!!
GOOD NIGHT~!
♥♥♥

2 sweeties:

Chloe Bong April 2, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

wow....rili quite nice wor those watches~~

DaphnE April 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

ya lor..but duno can found in msia or not oo,,zzz

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP