Thursday, March 4, 2010

illness days

hola!
been sick for 4 days already including today.
Went for doctor yesterday,
woops! the antibiotic she gave me makes my underlip like.........
errrhhhh? i think something like allergic.
And then and then,
She said I have light anaemia! OMG??
my palm so darn pale if compare with doctor and my mumy
( there are only two of them inside the room with me that time )
She said I lack of blood, grrrrr

but I did eat either vitaminC or multi vitamin every morning what,
I did exercise, I drink so much water, I sleep early, I thought I am healthy? LOL!!!
oh may be I didn't eat properly for my meals?
because I can use few pcs of biscuits to be my meal, HAHAHA!

Youngsters nowadays always do that, that's normal for us.
Yea yeah you can live healthily by using that way actually,
but it can ruin your body somedays and am the best sample, LOL.

BUT,
What the vitamin actually lacking in my body now huh?
*hmmmmm*

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP