Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday 9th Apr 2010

Orh owh!! You know..?
Actually I want to update my blog last Saturday, but my pc hang while I was writting.
Then I was intended to update on Sunday. OK wonderful enough huh? my house blackout while I was writting again. OH well..few days later which was Thurs, I felt like wanna post something here, but I was so so SO tired and sleepy so I went to sleep very early. Erm, Friday? owh I want too but my body not allow me to do that. Yeah I'm sick!

Yesterday (Friday) , something happen on me. I woke up in the early morning (around 6 something), and I went into the washroom. I admit I was very blur while I walking, arrhaha! because the washroom just inside my parent's room what =.= I mean I no need to be that clear to walk since it so near to my bedroom XD

Erm..I know my body quite well,
I can't get myself up quickly from lying or squatting because
I will feel dizzy and sometimes even
feel want to vomit.
So normally when I get up quickly I know these two
symptoms will come to me but wont last for long and at least I can still stand for them.
Except yesterday, yea I got myself up from bed very quick and walk to parents room, I still feel OKey that time and two of the symtoms came to me as usual but!! I found that they were becoming unusual, I felt I gonna vomit something out soon, so I just want to go back to my bedroom and lie down.

But I can''t see anything when I walk until the door of my parent's bedroom.
I only remember I can't hear or see anything but I knew I was groaning and really feeling suffer. I can listen lil' bit of my daddy mummy voice ( I didn't shout for them because I got no energy to do that eventhough I want to. But how they came up here? Ohh! I did ask them wether I got shout or what, my daddy said he heard something dropped on floor very loud and he heard I was crying, I didn't I just groaning actually XD I don't know how my hand make the vase dropped too cause I thought I not even step out of the door yet and my hand totally got no feeling about that = = so they went upstair quickly ) and they want to bring me to the bed but I can't move, my brain totally can't control my whole body, then I don't know how my body suddenly on the bed already when I opened my eyes, hahahah~ ( Ohh! dady told me I've been carried. I thought I walked by helping of parents, lol? = = )


Wait..!!
I think this article gona be so long
if I continue write in this details way and

so how bout I just make this long story short? aarrhaha~


I was so suffered yesterday, dizzy almost the whole day, headache badly, no appetite, wana vomit. Once I feel dizzy and want to vomit, my body will sweat like hell and feel so suffer. So daddy brought me to doctor, but doctor said nothing serious, arrrrrrrhaha she said my throat damn red enough and that's the symtom of getting illness, but what illness is that will make me dizzy until can't see anything? anyone know anyone??= = OHH!! and what the hell the medicine she gave me, eeeeuw what a biggie antibiotic pill! @#$%^&*

Mummy want us to go for body check on today actually, but I need to eat medicine, so have to postpone until the coming Saturday.

p/s :
Need to sorry to my daddy mummy cause make them worry so much and really wanna say thank you I love euu ! muakkk* =D

B..Bbb..bBB..BUT!!!!

I'm Okey now and Monday is ma daddy burffday,
I'm going to bake cakie, bwahahah!
wait for ma cutie luvly may b yummy cake ya! XD

Hope the body check result don't show that I'm lack of vitamins, Healthy healthy HEALTHY!!
Hope everyone I love and appreciate can be healthy always,
♥♥♥GOD BLESS AND LOVE YOU ♥♥♥
ops and of course for me too =D

Needa take medicine and go for sleep now,
Night and Sweet Dream
=)

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP