Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Candle

Err, how many people gonna read this upcoming contents in this article? haha =D But it's ok if nobody read, just written as my first will? XD for my candle of life who is my Dad. LOL . Last Sunday, Pastor ask what could we think when somebody mention about our father? Erm, I would like to use the CANDLE to describe my daddy , haha~ I know you gonna ask why? Here my ans:

Candle doesnt cost expensive in fact of having so much usefulness, but yet it's just so important. Can you understand what I trying to say? =D I'm not been borned in a family which rich of Gold. But I'm still feeling I'm rich because I do have a Loving Caring Family. And the one who handles this nicely is my daddy. My daddy is a person who caring, understanding, helpful, considering others before himself, love music, acoustics freak, guitar / bass guitarist, hardworking, painting genius, photography lover, build my bro and mine bedrooms, such a omnipotent superman for me =D

When I'm a lil' kid, I can still remember if you asked me who I gonna marry with when I grow up, I would answer you : " My Daddy!" =D why? " Because He's Handsome!" HAHA ~ when my aunt told him, he smiled =D well that's what a lil girl would say, I'm not gonna answer you like that if you ask me now XD During the National Service days, I can really feel what is daddy's significance . The first day attended at there, with a heavy luggage, recognised nobody, nobody gonna help you out. There was a slope to the room which been distributed. I never exercise before that, try to think the first time an unsport girl who never carried such a big heavy luggage had to carried that bulky and walk on slope and find for room, whoa I just unreasonable miss my daddy , haha >_<>abrasion on my hand T.T In those days I just feel my life been messy up and been controled. Everything I did were under times limitation. Once late or wrong, punishments came over. What I don't like have to learn to like and learn to be strong. And this time I will think, even my daddy is strict, but he'll never limit on me, lol~ Every Sunday parents would come to camp and visit me, everytime I saw them just feeling sad, because they looked tired. But I'm happy too because I could see them. If my mind allow me to tell them there's no necessary to come every sunday, then they wont be so tired, but I can't, so selfish huh? XD I'm sorry T.T Ok seems out of topic already? @@

Erm..

There are too much wrongdoing I've done until this year 2009. I ever lied, play truant, laziness, cause anger /disapoinment /disgrace /troublesome /tiredness and my bad temper and etc. But thanks for your scolding, guidance, forgiveness and of course trustfulness . I don't need others to understand me much . Perhaps a lot are thinking why am I wasting my time for this unsured future and just stretch out my hands and ask for money in my age? Never mind for those because you know I didn't and wat actually I'm thinking and doing =] I know you are tired for working and I shouldn't add on more tiredness for you and sorry for all my mistakes and innocents. May be sometimes you will think why I never think before do something, but I really did think a lot before start , perhaps it's just not a good way to go with. What I want to say is, I'm not a lil girl anymore, sometimes I have my own way to work on my decisions, please don't worry eventhough some frustration I met and fall to a low tide, I will try to get myself out and be stronger =] You're so important in my life, everthing you given I'm thankful. And there are a little wish to be request, wish somedays you will going to church after retire, haha! There are band in church too, you'll enjoy with everyone =D

Last, Hope you are healthy all the times and take good care for yourself. Wish someday you'll see this XD

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP