Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Heart, Mind and soul

There's a little girl at about 6 years old who ever had a bad memory with an apple. From that on, this girl just be careful and stay away from apples. One day, she sink into a dreamland , anything on this land used to talk . She feel so mystical but so delight and start to running around to have a look. But she lose her way while she's visiting around . She looks around and start to get into nervous. There's a tree smiling at this time and tell her tenderly . " Don't be afraid, my poor little girl.. there will be a log cabin infront , go into the cabin and you'll get out from this."

She doubt on it and continue searching for the log cabin. She's feeling nervous and hungry, start looking for her papa and mama but she knows she need to be strong to face all of this yet she's still a little girl. Precisely she finally found the log cabin which mentioned by the tree. She walk inside and have a look, nothing much inside but there's an apple on the round vintage table. She's starring at the apple and think in mind " Shall I eat this? Will this cause me into trouble again? " At the moment the apple tell her kindly, " If you're hungry you may eat me, I'm not poisonous ." Little girl said , " You'll be dissapear on this world if I eat you as my food... " Then apple tell her, " I will turn into rotten apple someday , if I could help you to fill your hungriness , that will be grateful than getting rotten but didn't help anyone out when they need me " Finish this sentence apple just give a smile to this little girl.

Now this little girl knew, nothing will be the same if she open her heart for something she's been afraid for years. Suddenly everything are swaying over , uhh now she realize it's earthquake! Apple tell her in this moment, " bring me into whole of your life, remember what I said to you and you'll meet somebody to get you out from here" . " I will" she answered. At this time there're somebody calling for her name from far distance .." daphne, wake up!! " Daddy is there to wake her up and she only realize that is just a dream. But this dream corrected her mind, from then on there're no more afraid for apple =] She asked daddy, " daddy daddy! how long an apple tree grow up until it's babies mature ? Can't I make an apple tree grow in a week?" Daddy smile and answered , " my girl, there 'll not have a tree can be grown in a week, nothing can be done that fast. You have to water it day by day, plant it with your heart, and the apple tree will give you it's nicely grow babies. " Girl ask again , " hmm..? why?" Daddy said " Because it felt your heart , it understand your mind, it know you deserve it , can you understand it my girl? =] "



Do not ask me what am I trying to say through writting this mini story. You'll know if you can understand without any unecesories to be told , THANKS. =]

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP