Sunday, September 27, 2009

*DarNaDapDaBra*

✿ 26.09.09

Happy Birthday CMZ!!! lol
Well this girl's birthday actually on 27th, but celebrate it a day before
Grew up already, must "sang seng" already ya, arrhaha!!
Thanks for your dinner too =D

OK feel weird of my topic title? Let me introduce the 5 members, LOL!!



Ⅰ. DAR


Ⅱ. NA


Ⅲ . DAP


Ⅳ . DA


Ⅴ . BRA


If you want to know how those name come , ask me ok? LOL
too much to type, and I'm lazy, arhahaha XD


OK the next is DAR with DAP , LOL
this girl keep say no her photos in my blog, so now took photos with her
don't say don't have your photos in my blog again ok? hahaha~


NG Version XD
Not easy to take picture with her, all blur one, hahaha~This photo so funny, LOL
F : Am I pretty am I pretty?
D : Why should I see you?




The Heineken cup with Sky Juice , cheers ~
haha


OK this video full of my voice, sorry I'm so noisy, LOL
I will only appear almost at the end of clip, but this movie length 10 mins 10sec
So, if you're patient to finish this, you're just good in your endurance, LOL
Good Luck =D

1 sweeties:

CMZ September 28, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

kampung saya tiade cake...lol

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP