Sunday, March 1, 2009

DMC DMC DMC !!! XD

Hi everybody XD
CMZ said I've around half months didn't update my blog , I know that ..wakaka !! So Here I come now =D


✦Detroit Metal City

I watch this movie recently..this a real funny movie about a guy Soichi Negishi (Kenichi Matsuyama) moved to Tokyo to chase his dream of becoming a musician playing stylish, Swedish-style pop. Instead, he finds himself leading the death metal band Detroit Metal City, or DMC, as the costumed and grotesquely made-up "demon emperor" Johannes Krauser II (Kenichi Matsuyama) with another 2 members Masayuki Wada / Alexander Jaggi (Yoshihiko Hosoda) and Terumichi Nishida / Camus (Ryuji Akiyama) . Although he hates the role and the things he has to do as a member of the band, he has a definite talent for it. The movie follows Negishi's antics as he tries to reconcile the two very different sides of his life and find out what it really means to achieve his dream.


When he saw a girl he likes at his first sight ,
his face looks so funny with his mushroom hair XD


This 1 even funnier !! =DThis pic taken when he's (Krauser II) at his hometown with family, when the real identity (Negishi) back, her sister told him "If you back earlier you can take pic with Krauser" LOL!!

Ok that's all for this, want to know more just watch it..
I strongly recomend this movie, you will fall in love with this movie, HAHA!!


Yeah Go To DMC!! (3 of DMC slaves XD)



Yesterday (28 feb 09) went to my ex secondary school - Kian Kok middle School sport day in the early morning with CMZ and her elder sister, Ken and another 2 of his frens. Is that my eyes problem or what...I feel that there are so few students but my mum said student's amount has increased ?@,@ I took this cheerleading pic only yday because it seems nothing special +,+ Actually red house are the better dance from what I seen but they just got the 2nd place ~ After that went to KK and my school after lunch, and of course to Beverly Hotel to gym and swim.
All male there are muscle guys but all malay , HAHA!!! (I didn't mean it, just laughing here XD)


Hooraa this's my DODO Palgantong morning set, I bought this because of the cute little powder puff with ribbon =D but it's not really good quality @@ Heard that BBcream and loose powder are nice =] but I not use it yet, HAHA~ this's cheap too..just RM30 =]


My computer room has changed into this fan with light recently, so in love with the yellow light (I know it's look white in here XD) I like it because of it's atmosphere........Please don't ask me why I just in love with it ,wahaha!!

Hmm~~~can this be said as a pastry? Brother said this little pack came from Kuching, LOL
But then put it long in computer room until got dust on there XD so I open it and eat (Of course my stupid bro is here when I open, if i just eat it I think I'll been killed and won't sitting here updating my blog @@) This's really too sweet for me, and there are 2 more left in ice box now, who wanna eat just tell me ok I will bring it for you XD

4 sweeties:

CMZ March 1, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

tat one is“公然猥亵头”lol
RM30,cheap哦,bought at SASA?
still feel hot when at ur computer room?:rf:

Unknown March 4, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

ah moi,
last one is bought from Philippine lar.. yew...

DaphnE March 4, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

:: 小慈

ya 公然猥亵头..funny ,lol
not at sasa rf from internet rf
not really , at least cooler than last time rf

DaphnE March 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

:: kenken

oh ya kah..paiseh
nvm lar no ppl know also, wakakaka

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP