Friday, February 13, 2009

My cookies~ ♥


Hoo~ it's a long time didn't update my blog again XD

I baked cookies today =] Look!! that's my cookies, that picture seems pretty? Look at the next picture you will know..................

THEY JUST LOOK FUNNY!! XD


Ok let me introduce my cookies , haha~ This is just a butter cookies with a very very simple recipe, wakaka~ Here is it,

225g Butter, at room temperature
110g caster sugar
275g plain flour

but I added some low-fat milk (either full cream if you want? =] ) ,because I think it's so dry to eat from what I seen in the bowl before I add the milk @,@ use 170 degree to bake around 30 mins , then it's time to enjoy =]

Actually there are another 6 more pieces I use to put a sprinkle of Cadbury Chocolate on it ( melt it before put on top ) , but I wonder why my top part of chocolate cannot be solidify huh? XD and So I put it in the refrigerator now @,@

Ok that's all for today =] next time gonna do some muffin or cake? hoho ^-^

9 sweeties:

CMZ February 13, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

lol...
i not yet make cookies...mayb suday
valentine present hor?:rf:

DaphnE February 13, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

whose present?rf
urs?rf
next week i want do cheesecake rf

Unknown February 13, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

wuahhhhhhhhh moiiiiiii
very sedap worrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................!!!

DaphnE February 13, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

sedap ler,,next week blueberry cheesecake,you say sponser me d hor...............

Unknown February 13, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

hard to earn money oh moi.. if the cake hangus liao means i throw my money to sea..

Unknown February 13, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

hard to earn money oh moi.. if the cake hangus liao means i throw my money to sea..

DaphnE February 13, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

won't hangus d wor...will be delicious one lor...

CMZ February 14, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

come my house make:rf:

DaphnE February 14, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

i scare make ur house dirty rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP