Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chocolate Coffee Cake ♥

LOL actually this is a recipe about how to make sponge cake, but I added coffee into it XD
So it become Coffee cake, HAHA~ Well , so worry I will fail to make it, so I've reduced the amount from the ingrediants to make this,

♥ Chocolate Coffee Cake ♥


My cake DONE in this picture~
I add on 2 ferrero rocher onto it ( I make it half) and peanuts ..My house don't have these kind of little peanuts, so I cut it with knife , LOL . This really need my patience to cut those peanut 1 by 1 = = but I almost cut off my finger nail because of my patientless HAHAHA


There seems a little bit maimed of my ferreror rocher huh? XD
Cut a slice and eat, oww not bad XD not sweet but some of the peanuts are a little bit of salty..
weird combination but taste not bad too LOL

Who are interest with this recipe can tell me, HAHA =]


YEA YEA after that, went out for a tea time with friend....I ordered this green bean, LOL
Erm...it taste ok but not the perfect 1 ,haha

OK I got nothing to say about this, LOL
I think I gotta stop it here first and say:: good night everybody =D

11 sweeties:

CMZ March 13, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

好心你买蛋糕模啦:rf:

DaphnE March 15, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

haih,,next time lar rf
wait with the pizza rf

CMZ March 16, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

...rf
u like lah rf

Unknown March 18, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

oiyo, ini sedap oh...

DaphnE March 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

:: 小慈

rf can bah use this rf

DaphnE March 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

:: kenken

memang sedap ni

汪洋中的瓶女 March 23, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

my favourite chocolates on it >.<

DaphnE March 31, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

:: Sanney

you wanna eat? XD

汪洋中的瓶女 March 31, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

OI !!!!! lol .. looked so yummy ooo .. !!

DaphnE April 3, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

bwahaha this 1 next time i make again i ask my bro bring for u ya....if it can be success again ,wahaha

汪洋中的瓶女 April 3, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

okay ~~~ thanks ooo ^.^.. u like honey drink or not ?

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP