Wednesday, March 4, 2009

it's my baking day

This's a boring day at home , look at the refrigerator and there are only these few little ingrediants left, it's enough for me to bake a cheesecake =D Therefor I took them out in the early morning after my breakfast. Can't wait to move my hands and start to make it after lunch..
I did a blackcurrent cheesecake before, but it's a failure LOL =D (There are a picture of my failure down there -3rd picture, you can see if you want to XD) So I hope this won't be fail again =( OK the 1st step to do is to stir Cream-O chocolate biscuits into broken pieces ( I prefer to use Oreo but I don't have and I found this at my home) It taste good too actually =] And then extrude (don't knowis this the correct phrase to use? XD) them until flat with butter and put into refrigerator. And then mix all the others ingrediants n put onto biscuits. HOHO it's time to bake for 55mins (from what the recipe wrote) but the actual time i used is 70mins @.@ How sad if it cannot bulk up, but luckily it did XD It smell good =D ↓↓↓

Sorry there are some holes there, because I used the fork to try whether it's cooked or not LOL

After refrigerated for about 2 hours, I took it out and taste a slice with my mumy =]
It taste still ok for me, I don't know whether this can be said as success or not @,@
At least it's much more better than the last time one ↓↓↓ HAHA !!


This's my blackcurrent cheesecake, LOL the cheese part too firm to eat >_<


My "Cotton Candy" XD bought at Cartoon with ahBong. I like to eat these because I like to masticate something chewy like this ♥♥♥ But I did eat them for one time only, so there are still a lot in my refrigerator =D I like to chew these when I piano , I wonder why..? It can make me more concentrate?! XD

Simply put this pic, just my someday's lunch , COOK WITHOUT OIL XD
but it so delicious LOL At least for me it's taste good , wahahaha~
Actually I like the corns =] yeah yeah I like Sweet Corn ♥♥♥ Mumy bought a large pack of corn for me....I can cook as many as I can now XD

10 sweeties:

CMZ March 5, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

i wan eat ur cake
i wan eat ur corn
when we go buy ingredients again?

DaphnE March 5, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

come on rf
tat cake left 1 piece only,
coz my family today eat that as breakfast,lol..that's y i said wan buy bigger "mo" so we eat liao stil got left can giv u rf when u wana go? i oso want buy,no ingrediants can make liao ,lol

CMZ March 6, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

me anytime:rf:
yearrr left 1 saja:rf:i wan eat o:rf:

DaphnE March 6, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

next time i make more n giv u rf
me oso anytime rf
sun lar rf

Unknown March 6, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

wuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... soooooo sedap worrr.... not bad not bad, no invest wrong.. wakaka.. XD

DaphnE March 6, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

ya ler.....invest again lar i want go buy ingrediants again

CMZ March 7, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

i wan make strawberry cheesecake~~

DaphnE March 7, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

gogo and buy ingrediants and make rf

CMZ March 7, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

u fetch me ah?:rf:

DaphnE March 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

aiya we monday go lar rf
monday holiday pun rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP