Monday, March 16, 2009

Tuna Pizza

Recently don't know what's wrong with me, so in love with baking = = I wish to make a pizza myself, so I start to do it after purchased all the ingrediants needed. Actually I forgot to buy cheese, so it become like ↓↓↓ (Because I use cream cheese ,LOL!!I just put a little, because it's too funny to use cream cheese XD) And I feel that cheese are yucky, lol.......Well this's my 1st time on doing this, I just want to test whether the cheese can b melt inside oven or not, LOL ok so I know it , It Can't Be Work XD How we know the result if we don't try? Everyone learn from failure aren't you? XD OK get back to here, but actually it still taste like pizza what ,wakaka ~ mumy said my bread part did well, next time I do Roti Canai ya mumy LOL XD Still left half now, who want to taste it just tell me ,LOL!!!

Wait for my success products next time , I'm gonna do this again XD

13 sweeties:

CMZ March 16, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

yuck=.=
cream cheese...lol
u same wif my sis,crazy liao,owes baking~~~lol

♥가요씨♥ March 17, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

wao...the colour so attractive..
it looks not bad oo..hehe..
but the cream cheese?? it looks not match on it...xp..+ oil yah..^^

DaphnE March 18, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

:: 小慈

lol vui la those cream cheese, but it not stick stil can move ,luckily LOL
no lar too boring bah = =

DaphnE March 18, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

:: ♥VIVI♥

hahahaha yea crazy already use cream cheese @,@ actually if dun put those cream cheese will be delicious wat,,cream cheese spoiled my pizza = =

CMZ March 18, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

nasib baik u no put gelatin:rf:

Unknown March 18, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

nasib u no put satin..

DaphnE March 21, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

:: 小慈

next time i try wan? rf
see it will bcome how :lol:

DaphnE March 21, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

:: kenken

sadin boleh bah

汪洋中的瓶女 March 23, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

so yummy T.T

DaphnE March 31, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

:: Sanney

haha sanney, you are the only 1 who said this pizza yummy here oo XD

汪洋中的瓶女 March 31, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

:D.. coz i suka cream cheese .. no la should say .. I SUKA CHEESE hehehe .. apa apa with cheese terus i very suka d hehehe ..

DaphnE April 3, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

then the newer pizza i think u will like that more..tat cheese much more yummy XD

汪洋中的瓶女 April 3, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

new pizza ?? O.O .. mcm mana d ? @.@

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP