Saturday, March 21, 2009

20.03.09 ❣❣❣


Today ..hmm went out for shopping ~ friend going for a travel trip to Japan, have to prepare for it~ walk there and here..omg so tired, and then we go to Veda Blue to have a break, this juice is tasty, haha..Mango Smoothies, yummy~~ OK saw the plastic bag behind, yeah that's the thing I looking for after I watched the movie, HOHO~ Twilight novel ❤ I like this story because it's so romantic ,wakaka.. =]

Neh Neh I looking for this Twilight and I finally found it..I go there 2 times and I find 1 by 1 row.. and 2 times also cannot find it, when the time I want to go, OMG I saw it, haha~ left 4 more there, faster bring 1 and go =D

This my fav candy, haha HORLICKS~ I like to eat this since I'm still a young little girl =]


Noh this one..YAM YAM, really YUM YUM~HAHA ..I really love this ( I know this's children snacks XD) I remember my secondary senior's life, we like to eat this during classes XD because there are a market just outside my school, too convinient to buy once u feel of wanna eat it , LOL


And this - Ligo ~ potato sticks, not salty ..nice to eat when you're watching movie or anything else, because they're all in small sizes~ Mummy bought 4 of it during CNY, but still have 1 more left..HAHA (Ken you sure duno it XD) Well I going to change it's place so you can't find it, Well Well Well~

12 sweeties:

CMZ March 22, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

eat eat eat...只会吃罢了:rf:

♥가요씨♥ March 22, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

wao..so enjoy!!
so syok oo...

汪洋中的瓶女 March 23, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

yerr i like the potato chips !

Unknown March 25, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

stupid moi, no tell me.. sure i duno lar...

♥가요씨♥ March 29, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

hey you had been tagged ^^
go see my blog

DaphnE March 31, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

:: 小慈

lol haiz rf

DaphnE March 31, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

:: ♥VIVI♥

haha u mean drink that enjoy?@@
/
where've i been tagged? @@

DaphnE March 31, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

:: Sanney

ya lor delicious rite..wakaka

DaphnE March 31, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

:: kenken

tell u then u eat lor,,u sot 1

汪洋中的瓶女 March 31, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

:D .. my favourite food = potato (anything like fries, baked potato.. blablabla..) and cheese (anything cheesy~)... dan juga chocolates~ ngek ngek ~

DaphnE April 3, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

wa wa chocolate..i like cadburry and ferreror rocher XD so yummy~ u bday i giv u chocolate ya XD

汪洋中的瓶女 April 3, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

wow me too .. !!!! BOTH my favourite chocolates juga ^.^ .. haha thanks 1st .. got heart then i very happy le :D

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP