Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have 2 stupid questions

WOOPS woops WoopSS~
a question flashed over ma mind.

Question 1:
" WHY DO HUMAN USED TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH WITH DOGS? "

I mean eventhough we are not from western countries,
but why do peeps do that... indeed, automatically??

OKAE and I have yet another question now,

As we all always knew that,
ENGLISH is international language.

Question 2:
" EVEN FOR ANIMAL TOO? "


nice one!
=DDD

anyway.........
let's make a conclusion from this article.

human communicate in ENGLISH with dogs because,
ENGLISH IS INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE
even in animal's world!!

whoaa~ make sense huh? LMAO*


I know it's kinda stupid but thanks for finish reading this stupid and meaningless article.
Gotta say ba bai now and GOOD NIGHT~


* Hey Hey Hey! tell me if you know why! I'm seriously curious for that KAE! =DD *

1 sweeties:

Chloe Bong April 29, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

lol..
thn their mother tongue
is "狗语"~~

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP