Sunday, April 18, 2010

weeheeeeE!! newiee looka

WEEE!! seee!! now you can come into my blog dy, I know you're happy!!
yeah yeah I know I know I know I know..... i'm just dreaming now, arrhaha!
As you can see and obviously I close my blog because I want to change my bloggie look,
but haven't done yet actually, the header and right sidebar still have something want to change.
SO....... just skip those blemishes okae XD

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Today went out with family for lunchie, then blah blah and I bought these----
( VIVI, teddy look frying pan, spatula, and that one I don't know how to mention in english,
something like cream decorater? But it can use to shape the cookies before you bake too XD )

*Comics were borrowed from book shop when I out with Eileen as she wanna return her
comics as well, kakaka.

OF COURSE!!! I must try that teddy frying pan today!!
SO, I fried an egg after I back to home in the evening.


And the result become...?
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

















ARRRRhahahahH! sorry ya I know it looks so freaking ugly and scorch because the gas stove is having some problems and the fire so damn intense, always cause our foods madly scorch,eeeuuw!! And you know la, cheap pan always need many oil so that your food wont stick on it, and I think my vein will totally obstruct if I continue cook with this pan, LOL!! NO-WAY!!
Orwh yeah and I'm so sad that the teddy face totally can't print on the egg,arrrrrrhahahhaah!! Perhaps I'll try out by using flour next time, LOL!!!


Recently I got soooooou many aspirations I want to achieve slowly,
But what I need before them is MONEY,MONEY and still MONEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!

Orwh anyway, let's gambatte together * heeek huuuk hakkkk!!*

2 sweeties:

CMZ April 19, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

can i borrow ur mold n 挤花袋?coz urs is more nice than mine...mine d plastic saja >.<

粉妮 April 19, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

wow....a good teddy egg~haha!

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP