Saturday, May 8, 2010

biiibooo~

biiboooooooo!!

oiyor so long didn't update =X
just finish ma bathing and then i'm inside the air-cond room now,
not really cold because daddy only set 27°c.
Normally I won't come in here straight away after my bath,
but today.....why?? oh simple one,
just because I feel so guilty of didn't update ma blog for a long time, arha~

and then ma daddy bought me a COCOA drink,
I want + pearl inside because my teeth superrrrr itchy recently,
but that stupid staff forgot to add!!! @#$%&*
OH GOSH HEY!!!! I want that drink just because I want to chew pearls,
and now you forgot to add, WHAT THE ..........?!
oh well nvm if you didn't add, but the receipt listed the price there, means paid $$ already but didn't get my pearlsssssssss, arhhhhhhghhh MY PEARRLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Thanks GOD it cost RM0.50 only, LOL!!! but what I want is my pearrlllllsssss !!@#$%&

OK stop here first need to go lotion dry hair blah blah...
what to do..........I'm FEMALE. LOL~~~~

1 sweeties:

粉妮 May 9, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

next time u add RM1 pearls haha!!!

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP