Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Black+Pink=My ❤

I LOVE BLACK
that's why my blog mix with something BLACK .

and now you think I LOVE PINK too right?
I don't love but I just like it only.

and why I make it into B&P huh?
because I LOVE BLACK MIX WITH PINK

SOOOOOOOOU MUCH...!!!

Formerly deep pink works better for me if compare with light pink.
Black + DEEP PINK = HOT
Black + LIGHT Pink = Girly but cool by d' side
( JUST MA OWN OPINION XD )

And now, everything around me gradually becoming-
black black black..otherwise pink pink pink
opsS nono..... should be black pink black pink black pink XD

even on ma toenails too↴↴↴

LOL!
Imma insane.
weeeeeeeee!
( p/s : Draw it maself, ma very negligible of potential discovered jor....
i wanna make that ma sideline in d' future.
DON'T LAUGH!!!! I'm serious OKAE! @#$%^& =)))) )

1 sweeties:

CMZ April 21, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

help me draw then..rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP