Sunday, January 10, 2010

The weekend hang out and lil Marco

Saturday ( 2010 Jan 09 )

Went to dinner at Wagamama with Fung, and then meet CMZ at CP to Growball and watch Ju-On.
Ju-On this movie kinda disgusting when the ghost come out. I hate the sound ( eeeeerrkkkkkkKkkKkkKk ) YEW so annoying!!!!!1 When the movie proceed to the middle part, we decided to go out. HAHAHA!! It just so annoying and kinda boring ( of course it's horrible also XD) , and it's not a new movie!!! Don't watch it!!

Look!! The movie started at 7.45pm, and we are out at 8.23pm XD


And then we went to Starbuck for a drink
I want to drink YOYO but I don't like CP YOYO, no where elese to drink and CMZ said that she want to drink a hot drink~

Signature Choc, Java chips, Hazelnut choc
( Fung, Daphne, CMZ )

Finish drink, time for picture XD

With Fung
( That hand is CMZ one, not mine, lol )

This girl don't like show her face, so I take picture like that with her, LOL~

Don't know why CMZ took this picture, perhaps because it just so messy there, haha~

Happy to chit-chat with you girls
=)


Sunday ( 2010 January 10 )

Today my lil marco back to my house, so cutie cutie , muak you gao gao XD


So hard to take his picture, he is so naughty, keep on moving,
Only 1 among10 picture is clear, haha~

He is sleepy already, that's why I can took this picture ;)

Force him to take picture with me when he's sleepy XD

Momo must love your bro ya =)

Well, I'm sick today. Get flu and allergy,
Sneezing beside cough, body tireness and feeling uncomfortable of my nose the whole day,
whole body is itchy also including my face.
God bless hope tomorrow will be alright.

Weather is bad recently, take good care of your own body..
Hope those who sick will get well quickly too
=)

1 sweeties:

Unknown January 14, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

soooo cute, waa....me likey your puppies! And thanks for the info, luckily i didn't watch the movie >.<...almost go watch lolx

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP