Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Love to be alone in the coffee cafe,
Love the smell in Starbuck, haha =D
Love my Caramel Macchiato ♥.♥

( Today my favourite so rich of the milky milk inside )

Macchiato is bitter, Caramel is sweet.
This is how we use to describe bitter sweet, haha~
And also the way we use to describe a life.

Life is happy and sweet when everything go on smoothly,
but bitter when you meet some sadness or any frustrations.

You can choose to like or dislike Caramel Macchiato .
Just like you can choose either to happy go lucky or bittering your life.
It's all under control by ourselves.

We have to live no matter happy or sad, why don't we just live happily then? =)

Love this book, girls should have a read with it =)


Honestly I am tired recently, feel like not enough charging for my tiredness, LOL.
I ♥ my Saturday, it's engaging me and filling my time.
But the coming week gonna make myself tired in piano =D
( & CNY is coming soon, busy arranging my house and my room,
can't wait to celebrate CNY, hurray~~!! )

2 sweeties:

Unknown February 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

itu photo color tune cantek oh moi.. (woot)

DaphnE February 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

memang, i'm ur sis XD

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP