Friday, January 1, 2010

01-01-2010

It's the first day of 2010.
I'm currently at KL. Yesterday went for 1U with friends to countdown, saw BEYOND.
It's kinda fun but quite tired. Saw the beautiful fireworks. I love it.

Hmm the first day of 2010, I got no plan with this day.
The important one not by my side. Family not here, bunch of best friends not here ( except ahbong XD ), u he she it everyone not here.

In this new year day, something should be decide asap i will try to think and make a decision,
something need to arrange I will arrange soon. I'm happy in KL for my days but unhappy of some problems stucking me. But I believe it's getting better soon.

To be strong, I'm trying to throw all my unhappy behind and look forward in this 01 Jan 2010. God arranged everything for us, what I should do I will just do and try my best, if it belong to me it will just come toward me. May GOD bless you and me.

Happy 2010!
Be healthy and smile always.
=)

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP