Thursday, January 14, 2010

GOLD


Gold colour is the colour I'm interest within this begin of year beside purple colour.
That shoes bought at KL. I bought it just because I love it in the 1st sight, haha~
There are few jewels on it which caused it looks noble and a big ribbon which is my favourite again =D

The bag which was received from other, thanks =)
Love it especially some metals been added on it.
I just love this kind of design and attract me so much without any reason.

Well recently I'm interest with chanel 2.55 also~

Classic Chanel 2.55

but it's so so so expensive,5 digits in RM,hahaha~
If I really gonna buy a branded handbag,
I think I will buy LV mono speedy 30 first =D

5 sweeties:

粉妮 January 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Not Bad~! the White bag with metal that one so nice ya. ^_^

DaphnE January 14, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

haha ya lor,,but kinda small o..coz i like big big bag,lol~

CMZ January 14, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

i oso like tha chain bag d!!!rf
tat one is 经典款...rf

xxx Ash xxx January 20, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Hey babeh~~ good taste~~ I can die for the 2.55!!!!

DaphnE January 21, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

ashlee, u love tat oso?haha

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP