Saturday, January 23, 2010

ops what am I doing recently?

It's been a long time I didn't update my blog again, I'm just lazy when I think of wanna resize the pictures, HAHA~ So many things happen these days, we went out for a tea, for steamboat, to shopping, to online at Upperstar, to eat at McD, Yoga class, Latin aerobic class, teach piano, practise piano, arrange music, listen to Jim Brickman ( repeated his musics for quite many days already XD ), look for new piano sheets..etc, too much =D

Ok first of all, I thank Eileen for buying this to me when she travelling to Aus. Thanks girl, for purchsing this perfume to me. And sorry for didn't found what you want when I'm at KL, gonna buy it at the next time I go to KL k? =)


OK the next, is some foods I learned recently. ( but some not XD )

The Thursday simple dinner, lol


Well, I really don't know what's gonna happen when that brown colour
one mix with the green and white colour things.
Because I love that veges cook without much oil. But mummy said,
" mix it, it's delicious"
" errr is that work? "
" why not? that truly can be delicious "
OK fine, so I mix them and cook.
WOOT! once I eat, yummy taste quite good, LOL~

I love this kind of egg, but brother say not yummy!!
Arrggh I know because he likes poached egg more than this >"<

Lamb Curry Rice

I know the look kinda..erm yurk, but it taste good, HAHA~
Actually the curry is Yeos one ( if I'm not mistaken XD )
Honestly, I never cook curry and I really don't know how to cook curry =)

This is the way to eat~
ready your lamb,egg,potato,rice and some sauce,
make sure every of them not been left out and
send them all into your mouth at a time!
ops, you can have a bite on your cucumber too~
yummy huh?
LOL!

Yeahoo this's my fav!! Fried eggplants.
The sauce is special creation by mummy and now I learned the recipe, HAHA~wee~

Steam pork with egg.
This one really simple , just mix all inside and steam only, lol.
Cooked before also but this is the best time among them, LOL!

Still have Daphne's Fried Rice and Pork eggroll actually, but I don't have clear photos of them because my cam is out of batt that time T.T ..Gonna cook again next time and update here =)

3 sweeties:

xxx Ash xxx January 24, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Wei. when we go eat curry rice again? :p

DaphnE January 25, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

haha ashlee, when u back we go eat again lar XD

CMZ January 25, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

wow i wan eat...rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP