Saturday, October 3, 2009

Secret

YOU CAN SKIP THIS UPCOMING CONTENT.
BLOG BELONGER JUST NEED A SPACE TO VENT OFF!
NO COMMENTS ALLOW.
DON'T LIKE PLEASE EVADE FROM THIS.
THANKS.




Everyone have their own secrets.
what i mean is..
At least 1 that will keep inside heart for long, till the eternal of life...
Some people are having delightful secret?
but I think most of them are secrets that depressing themselves a lot?
That's why..that's what we use to named it "SECRET".

What the purpose of posting this ?
I don't know..I'm not gonna post my secret out too.
I don't like place secrets inside me, but..
there are only one, the only one..
I don't know who should I talk with?
how should I start that topic?
how should i react after telling it?
even don't wish to think about it.
If you ask me why? I'm gonna ans you,
" I don't like cry " =]

But it bother me a lot right now, it just ruining my mind.
please get off from my mind!
I just need a rest.

I've proceed on my self-criticism from 1st of oct .
It's just because,
I think there are some problems for me to make a communication.
What I trying to tell are just causing a misunderstanding.
Do you know how terrible is that?
That's show how failure am I to be a human.

I spend so much hours on my piano, my momo, my cerebration,
the morning sunshine, the air, the rainy weather, the strong wind,
my family, the night scene and the calming music..
No phone but Less on msn.
I feel so tired but i'm so happy,
because no necessity to consider much out of myself.
Lastly, to whom I might offended.
No matter someone who knew me few years ago,
or someone who knew me for just few months or even few weeks, few days.
I'm here to say SORRY.

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP