Friday, October 9, 2009

L♥ve

I can't remember,
Since when I learn to love everything around me.

Long ago,
I don't talk much, I don't tell much about my real thought.
You say go, I go. You say come, I come.
I thought this was the right way to stay a good relation with others.
When I'm not happy to see you, I showed an unhappy face ,
to give you a hint of not to come around me.
I stay myself away from whom I don't like to see.
To step back, I feel my life was tired at this time.

Somedays,
I was hanging around somewhere full of Malays.
Honestly, I don't like them.
BUT doesn't mean that I have religion prejudice. =]
( I'm just having some bad impressions, I'm sorry with that. )

I couldn't remember what the scene was,
I can only remembered I felt sad of it.
I start to think, why were they becoming bad childrens?
why they did this why they did that ? A lot of why .
Then the only answer appeared in my mind was.. " Love"
Don't tell me money can be one of the reasons. I know .
But, there're a lot of kids grew up in poor environments, even poor.
Why they can be a lovable, obedient, mature kid ?
Overall Self-minded is important too.
But who are the main one to nurture them become a good kid?
Answer is adults around since they're babies ,
and these adults taught them everything and given the right concepts.
( Baby don't need concepts? I can only answer you,
baby learn from copying their parents. =]
Actually childrens, teenagers, adults or even the aged are copying everyday.
How we learn if we don't copy? But I don't mean you copy answers in exam
is a correct way to do =D )

These are all about " Love " .

OK let's summarize~
Although a people shows a happy face and laugh happily in front of you,
doesn't mean that people got no any grieves in his/ her's heart.
How many sadness and
frustration he/she met before and causing him/her
now can be laughing happily in front of you. I mean,

LOVE is important for anyone including who you know and don't know.

Then,
May be you'll feel your life becoming much more happier than hating people =]



p/s: I found that I like to wrote these kind of stuffs huh? haha~
I don't know, I just hope somebody may find some answers
when they need to ( if they come to my blog
just in time XD )

4 sweeties:

Unknown October 10, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Wa, very meaningful! I totally agree with your opinion (^.^) Can become philosopher oh ^^

Anonymous October 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Meaningful yet many grammar errors... lolx... dont angry me for this... lolx


wahzi

DaphnE October 11, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

wahzi,

dun like that bah, i was so sleepy while writting this articles, and I even shortcut so many what i wan to write, LOL

DaphnE October 11, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Kendrick,

I prefer psychologist XD

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP