Saturday, October 10, 2009

10oct09, Saturday

It's an torrid saturday
The sky so blue =]
But so hot,haha~


I don't like hot weather,
But I like the summer feel =D
( Am I funny ? =_= )


An airplane flew over while I was starring at the sky
( The airplane looks like a bird in my mobile,
luckily that's not happen here XD )



My today's outfit.
Do you think I will feeling hot because
of the double garments on my body?
HAHA
Let me tell you,
they are actually thin as well
=D
( It was actually tired to take picture like that you know? +_+ )


Rambutan,
they don't seem having nice appearances
but you know what?
They are sweet actually =D

This people,
looks like so miserable
singing alone with his guitar there,
but 4 dishes in front of him
LOL~
( Sorry living room was so messy that time ~
mummy gonna kill me of this photo may be. XD )








Tomorrow will be a great sunday too~
Enjoy your Sunday
and
Have Fun !
=D

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP