Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Daphne~

25th October 2009
My Birthday
Happy Birthday to Me
=D

Yesterday steamboat at my house
So full,
HAHA~

So many pictures,
I think no need to write so much already
XD

Begin------

Noodle hanging there, haha
The meatballs in the purple case so delicious~

Photoman shooting, let's say "Peace"
( seems like nobody looking at the camera except me,lol )

This roaster so Korea feel ,lol

Tyra Bank always teach models to smile with eyes
how about mine? LOL!!!!!!!

Finish my foods, used Bro's dslr took pictures
Post up 3 of my photograph works
lol~

This egg really need a long long time to cook

But it taste good XD

This one focus on the wrong thing
Should be the soup be the main point, lol =_=

OK time for cake


The strawberry just like to stick on the box no matter
how hard you flip it, lol
( sorry I stand so rude, lol )

I think the down right side strawberry having a wrong direction
( It was the one stuck on the box , lol )

My hair getting bald already, lol !
( Amanda your motion so A oo..hahaha )

Don't scare me please my knife can't really hurt you
XD

I haven't start eat actually,
But looks like I'm eating, lol

KEN!!My mouth why like that one? hahahaha!!

I not even start a bite on my cake,
then been force to play piano for these ppl
-- Canon in D

Finish piano ,
then we play camera, lol

With SKY
Brother
My new style of self shooting skill
use the mirror and adjust,
HAHAHA!!

Some of our group photos
=D

Finish see this, you must be have something wanna tell me
" TIME TO DIET LOR~ "
LOL
ok I will ,haha!!

Nice day with you guys,
Thank you so muchhiee =]
and wishes from some other friends who are not back at KK yet
Cheers~
=]

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP