Thursday, May 20, 2010

happy relaxing day

19th, May 2010

Went to Sing K and shopping yeappie~
I want to buy Heels for my coming competition!!!!
Ops yaya actually I just want to find a reason to get myself a new high heels XD

OK my target is only a pair of heels!!
BUT as time goes by.......
my hand getting heavier and heavier ------- =______=


Not really much but so sad my $$$ went...
YET I'm so happy to get all these too!!!! arrrrrhahahaha!!!!
Especially the hada labo mask, Avene and of course ma HEELS~~~!!
The Avene really worth to buy, 300ML x3 only cost RM110 you know?
GOGO go grab it ASAP!! in RED CITY =D


my next target is hair band,
I can't stop looking for lotsa beautiful hair bands now >____<

Tomorrow gonna be a busy day again~
but I'm enjoying my work eventhough I always feel like I'm lackin' of time =D


OK gona get ma shower now, baiiiiiii~~

2 sweeties:

Unknown May 21, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

lacking of time meh u.. zzz..

DaphnE May 21, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

ya lah, mcm u meh oways on9 on9 in room sajakk ko pandai isk

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP