Saturday, May 15, 2010

pearls pearls pearls ♥

Remember I complained bout my pearls in the previous article? LOL~~
Ash went to complain for me, and I got these all FREE today!!
YEA you didn't see this wrong, they are FREE!! AT ALL!!!
ARRHAHAHA~! THANKS ASH ASH!!
Finally I bite my pearls, weeeehuuu~~~happy yeepie yaya, LOL~


HEY HEY! these are very nice to use you know?
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
very very smooth after using it ( I just got it yesterday and I used the milk salt )
This one can apply everyday, and they are cheap tho'
And 2 of soaps are FREE GIFT too~
whoa seems I got so many FREE GIFTS this week =D
Gonna try out the yogurt spa once I finish milk salt, but I think I can't finish it so fast.
You know why? because the SALT are totally full in a pack,
very full until I can't even close the plastic bag you know.... =D

OH yea friend said this one not nice to use, I knew why already....
Because there are fake one out there,
the salt is totally different from the real stock!

Make sure your salt is fine when you purchase this item!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I think my life getting busier...
oh come on, I need to hypnotize myself now,

DAPHNE, YOU ARE NOT BUSY AT ALL..
NOT BUSY AT ALL....
NOT BUSY AT ALL....
NOT BUSY AT ALL.....
NOT BUSY AT ALL......
NOT BUSY AT ALL........
I AM NOT BUSY AT ALL!!!

DO BETTER DO BETTER DO BETTER DO BETTER DO BETTER DO BETTER x100000

mimimamibom~~~~~~~~~~!!!

gonna have my fully charge soon~

GOOD NIGHT everyone =D

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP