Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Look for BLOG ★

HEHEHE! my blog renovate with new look~ is it seem great? LOL, some original blogspot functions has gone and it wasted some of my time to find it back T.T but still have some lost~ but don't worry, I will try to find them back!!! LOL! =]

19.07.2009 (Sunday)

Went out with cousins, we watched Harry Potter Half Blood Prince. Erm..for me,this movie not really nice~ A bit dissapointed with this , cause it's quite boring @@ I almost fall asleep in cinema, my eyes so blur you know?! And my mind keep thinking of my Bed~HAHA!! As everyone know, Harry Potter movies are always long, but previous stories are much more interesting and you'll not really feel it long, but I can only say, this one really really long, LOL what i want to say is, this movie really not as interesting as I expected =_= Dumbledore was dead at the end of movie T.T and I wonder how this story go on in the next story, wakaka~ And I hope the next story won't be boring again XD


Before back, we went to speedy, because I want to look for Amadeus Mozart Movie DVD. OK start from the first row, NO..ok no..and no..suddenly,DENG!!!! I found it !! Actually I watched this movie few times already, but I still feel it so nice to watch, the great biography movie about MOZART ! I recommend all who like Mozart should watch this! Story about Mozart from young until he passed away. I feel he was pity, because he gone into crazy (why gone crazy? watch yourself XD) He wrote a lot beautiful compositions and they look brightful ( I don't know wether this's a nice word to describe or not? @@) but after his father passed away, you can see how DARK his composition is..OK stop here, who want it tell me and bring pendrive for me, I have a downloaded file in my pc actually , LOL =] Now intend to buy Franz Liszt and Beethoven movie from ebay US, when it arrive I will post it up =D

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP