Friday, July 3, 2009

hohoo~hohooo!!

Today went out with momok, so fun~ we go to sing k, SOL!! (Shout Out Loud)LOL~ release all my vaxations,wahahaha~ but just feel like not enough time to sing, only 3 hours ='[ I still have a lot songs not sing yet when the times to pay =[ Then momok go to saloon, I really almost fall asleep, haha~ If today not the day I going to yoga, I think I want straighten my front hair too!! It just so ugly until I wan to cut it off sometimes >"< but that's front hair, cannot do so XD And then go there and here, here and there, buy Mc'Flurry~ OMG I really didn't eat it for long, it become so small, so sad =[ haha~ BUT THE PRICE ARE SAME!!grrrr~ I don't want buy Mc'Flurry again >"< Before that we bought DOT'S TART also, oww so yummy~ I bought 2, shared with my mummy and brother in car,haha~ Traffic too jam, so boring in car =_= ate Mc'Flurry, then Tart, and then eat snack again, LOL ok very full~ And I think I can't eat anymore for my dinner, but I feel hungry again during yoga time, wahahahaha~

A picture with my mummy today =] in the kitchen XD


Neh~ this's my only thing I bought today ,wahahaha (out of Mc'Flurry and Dot's Tart)


Days were hot~ (but these few days are cold @@) so mummy cook this ,I don't know how to say in english, but in hakka we call it as "siem si" ? wakaka, a little bit bitter but it's ok since it's good for body T_T



I love this!! I like to press it since I still a little girl when I feeling bored or unhappy, hahaha~ My dady brought a lot for me when I'm young, but now no more T_T



EHEHE~ I want to bake cake that day and I saw this double yolks egg~ the 1st time I see this and of course I must take a picture for a remembrance XD If it still under hen's protection, they'll be a lovely twins, I'm sorry @@

1 sweeties:

CMZ July 4, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

鸡蛋都没受精,哪里来的小鸡tiwns?:rf:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP