Friday, July 17, 2009

cheap stuffs not really mean cheap too~

HMM~ i bought some cheap skin care and cosmetic recently, but unusually they are nice to use XD So I'm here to introduce for you guys, HAHA!

OK start from left , that's pimple medicine, it's really amazing, haha..I don't know what's wrong with me last few weeks and my face keep pop up some pimples, but it turns better after I use that medicine for 3 days, whoa not bad huh XD ok the next and last one, eye gel / eye mask. I love them, especially the eye mask, it can improve your panda eyes become 90% brightful at the second time you use it, and the eye gel moisturize well, skin of eyes area look fine, wrinkles get off!! haha =D


This is the cheapest mascara among those I bought before, inside this box have a mascara and fiber. Use the mascara first and then put on the fiber, continue with these step , your eyelashes will become really long XD It say do not mix this product with others, but I use to mix with anna sui and majolica, haha ! Because I think the result will be much more wonderful ~ XD

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP