Monday, May 18, 2009

We need $$$ to live !!

Today went to take my 3rd injections of Hepatitis B in the early morning with my daddy. So much people in the clinic and the nurse told me still have a long time to wait. And then my dady go and ask her wether we can back later or not but the nurse said she can help me to inject.OK so I go back and wait again..OWH she called my name a while later and I have to go into another room out of doctor room~(doctor room just have 1 only because that's private clinic).A while later the doctor came here and gave me injection, LOL~ What I want to say is..I finally feel save because it's not the nurse gonna give me an injection XD OK finish our matters, time to find my mummy (because there are something she call us to bring home).On the way there, "tik" traffic red light on, OK time to stop,I was playing my handphone and then I turned my head to the beside van, somebody are "greeting" with me and I know those are Malays.Then I told my daddy and he quickly take a look too, you guys know what he said the next? "Aren't they are prisoners huh?" LOL!!! 1st time prisoners are beckoned to me? @@ horrible >_< OK after that go here and there, these little details no need to know much XD

This month feel that I used much money to buy stuffs =_= There are few hundreds already in this picture @@ Just the beauty products already need RM3xx, add in the price of clothes ..aiyoyo~That dress pretty right? OK you will guess it's a dress but it only can be my "top" XD shorter people may be can use to be a dress because it have 8xcm long~ OK next month have to save money, save save save !!!

4 sweeties:

♥가요씨♥ May 19, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

wa~nice oh..
you have time to go shopping....
i want too...

CMZ May 19, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

i boh lui oledi-.-

DaphnE May 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

::♥ Double V ♥

haha..you can go too,school almost holiday right?

DaphnE May 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

::小慈

I know you wan buy hp rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP