Sunday, May 31, 2009

〝Ps. Jay Koopman〞

Today Pastor Jay was here to give us speak, I like to listen him, it's fun =D He said that our smiles are multi-purpose, when you smile to somebody,you'll see that somebody will just smile back to you, yes and I agree with that.We shouldn't just always show an angry face, nobody will come around you. We should bring joy to others, and shouldn't just always tell them how real our GOD is and they will just going to reject on you. Smile to anyone including who rejected you and kindly say "never mind".We hide for our mistakes, and that's cause us feel nake,always lake of confident or feeling guilty.We can't just blame on anyone if you having a failure life, ask yourself honestly "did I ever do my best?" Everyone in this world are looking for love, peace, joy..why did people spend their money on pub, disco?why did people need friends? Too much of Why, isn't that what we want just because of love, peace and joyful? Why did christians go to church? Because there are LOVE and PEACE which we can't get without HIM.He give us JOY which we can't get without HIM.We should enjoy church and isn't because you need to go to church.Jesus has chosen you to join HIS big family but why do you want to get yourself alone? As my last sentence.. Get yourself fruity to help others and say confidently "I'm daughter of GOD! "

If you want to know more about Pastor Jay, visit here http://www.jaykoopman.com/
Happy weekend buddies =]


Today afternoon went to shopping, but not really feel like wanna shopping XD so we just spend our money to eat and drink, LOL!! OK firstly, we went to secret recipe and I've chosen "Brownies Wallnuts". OUH I did eat that before, but this's the 3rd time I eat it. But this's the worst time among the 3, LOL~ I feel so much greasy until the half and I still feel retch until now @@ Then we went to starbucks to continue our 2nd round of HIGH-TEA time XD This's my favourite in Starbucks - Caramel Macchiato with whipping cream ,omg @@ but what to do it's tasty XD LOL!!

Look my little rabbit MOMO, my mummy lie it down and as you can see, it feeling so comfortable , HAHA~ so cute ❤

4 sweeties:

Chloe Bong June 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

wah, so fast u got his photo o...
he looks quite handsome in the photo...

yaya, im agree what he hav said 2day...
our Jesus is great..haleluya~~

CMZ June 1, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

ou 你几十变回那么虔诚?rf

DaphnE June 1, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

::JingLinZ

search at net mar haha coz want to update blog @@ haleluya~

DaphnE June 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

::小慈

just recently did go to church jeh rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP